Friendly Star Trek Discussions Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:34 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Fuller wants new TV Trek!
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> The Future of Star Trek This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
sueKay
Freshman Cadet

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 4:39 pm    Fuller wants new TV Trek!

Quote:
“I would love to do another ‘Star Trek’ series,” Fuller said. “One where you could go back to the spirit and color of the original ‘Star Trek,’ because somehow, it got cold over the years. I love ‘Next Generation,’ but it’s a little cooler and calmer than the ones from the ‘60s, which were so dynamic and passionate.”

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/09/17/former-star-trek-scribe-bryan-fuller-calls-for-franchises-return-to-tv/

Reply with quote Back to top
calvin
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostFri Sep 26, 2008 6:25 pm    

i think they should just do Star Trek: The Generation After Next

i really liked TNG. it kept the spirit of TOS, but had better effects and modernized it (TOS is a little cheesy now), which i think was important, it being a sci-fi series and all...

robbiewebster
Rear Admiral

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 am    

calvin wrote:
i think they should just do Star Trek: The Generation After Next

i really liked TNG. it kept the spirit of TOS, but had better effects and modernized it (TOS is a little cheesy now), which i think was important, it being a sci-fi series and all...

I agree I like want to see a series thats post TNG, I don't want anymore TOS stuff. I'm sure I'll like the new movie, but if there's going to be a series I don't want it to be TOS era.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: