Friendly Star Trek Discussions Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:16 pm  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Just bought the entire 7 seasons
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Star Trek: Voyager This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
rob8od
Freshman Cadet

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 11:34 pm    Just bought the entire 7 seasons

Wow. I haven't watched Voyager since 96. Watching the entire series from episode 1 is incredible...It's like I haven't seen it before, a lot of it I barely remember! Over the past month I have watched up to season 6, and I can't stop myself, it is so great. I just watched "Blink of an Eye" and I think that one is in my top 3. My faves deal with Time travel and the Borg, and there is no shortage of that in Voyager. Now I just wish they would make a new ST series.

My least favorite are Holdeck based episodes (except the one where the Voyager crew are being hunted)... Ugh, those suck!!

Reply with quote Back to top
Sev
Junior Cadet

PostFri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 pm    Re: Just bought the entire 7 seasons

rob8od wrote:
Wow. I haven't watched Voyager since 96. Watching the entire series from episode 1 is incredible...It's like I haven't seen it before, a lot of it I barely remember! Over the past month I have watched up to season 6, and I can't stop myself, it is so great. I just watched "Blink of an Eye" and I think that one is in my top 3. My faves deal with Time travel and the Borg, and there is no shortage of that in Voyager. Now I just wish they would make a new ST series.

My least favorite are Holdeck based episodes (except the one where the Voyager crew are being hunted)... Ugh, those suck!!

is there a version of the series which deletes drainway as captain and replaces her with seven? if so i'd buy it. if not, been there, seen that, and i'll wait 10 years until they remaster it like they did with TOS

Reply with quote Back to top
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: